Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Thank you Laura Fotusky of NY for your Statement Faith

I QUOTE from article online today in Yahoo News about a NC town clerk who refused to be a participant in immoral marriages of homosexuals by resigning and by stating why: "The Bible clearly teaches that God created marriage between male and female as a divine gift that preserves families and cultures. Since I love and follow Him, I cannot put my signature on something that is against God," she wrote.
"I would be compromising my moral conscience if I participated in the licensing procedure," she wrote."
This wonderful quote by Laura Fotusky in NY was when she resigned from her job as clerk of marriage licenses before she would issue permits to homosexuals.
In news yahoo online today in article "NY Town Clerk quits.." 13-July-2011;8:18am.
I believe that if every born again believer LIVED by the words of JESUS, the US would be redeemed almost overnight from the pagan influences of those in high places who have tried to justify sin of sodomy and abortion, usury,and acts of defiance against THE ALMIGHTY GOD who is ONE according to John 10:30, KJV; and many many scriptures throughout Old and New Testaments.
I want to publicly thank Ms Fotusky for her act of faith and her statement of faith in this matter. I absolutely agree that sodomy and homosexual behaviors are immoral and grievous abominations to GOD according to Scriptures in Leviticus 18:22 and Romans chapter one of King James Holy Bible; and that EVERY believer in GOD has a duty to obey GOD before obeying man-made laws that are in defiance to GOD's laws and Commandments. I am also Christian and you may read more about being Christian at this website:
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~gloria.poole1 [entitled I am Christian]
Gloria Poole; @my apt in Missouri; 8:30am;13-July-2011