1) "Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now. " Mister Rogers
2) "True love doesn't just fill your heart. It overflows into your whole body and soul. " Unknown author.
3) "With you, time flies. without you, it doesn't even move. " Unknown author
4) "Love is not a hot-house flower but a wild plant born of a wet night..." John Galsworthy
5) "Love isn't something you find. Love is something that finds you. " Loretta Young
6) "Each time we pray, the whole infinite GOD is there to hear. HE asks that in each prayer the whole man shall be there too; that we cry with our whole heart. " from book, "The Everyday Guide to Prayer
7) GOD does not kick in the door of our human hearts. Revelations says GOD stands at the door and knocks. " Me [Gloria Poole, RN, artist]
8) "HE [GOD] healeth the broken in heart and bindeth up their wounds. " Psalms 147:3; KJV
9) "Trust in THE LORD with all thine heart, and lean not to thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge HIM, and HE shall direct thy paths. " Proverbs 3:5-6, KJV
10) "It is foolish for Christians to be discouraged by the rejection of atheists. Those who do not love JESUS, do not love the followers of JESUS. JESUS Himself said that is true. The thing is Christians must console themselves with the never failing love of GOD. " me [Gloria Poole,RN, artist]
11) "Our love is beyond any love I have ever described. It is a love beyond love; a soul connection in which no seam is visible. " Steve Maraboli
12) "Be courteous to all but intimate with few, and let those few be well tried before you give them your confidence. " George Washington
13) "No man is worth your tears, but once you find one that is, he won't make you cry. " Dwight Eisenhower
14) "Love always involves responsibility and love always requires sacrifice. " William Barclay
15) You have no idea how hard it is to live out a great romance. " Wallis Simpson
16) "I will praise THEE, O LORD, with my whole heart; I will shew forth Thy marvelous works. " Psalms 9:1
There are many more quotes about love that are very profound but I will save those until a later time. I am trying to define love --what it means for anybody. And since I have had two disastrous marriages I decided that maybe I should read others' opinions on the topic of love that leads to marriage, or married love, or the love of GOD.
words that WORK has always meant words that WORK for the glory of GOD. The mission of this effort stretches back to year 1991 when I, Gloria Poole,Registered Nurse, began words that WORK as an LLC, while living in Atlanta Ga. I have continued the mission of it and mainatined the accompanying blogs of https://salvation-is-free.blogspot.com and https://tapestry-of-life-LLP.blogspot.com, and https://publishing-life.blogspot.com. I also create blogs on the specific topic of prolife and personhood news and on art I make. I created the name words that WORK and I own all rights to it and to all content on this blog and any blog that I own and create.
Also, a public thank you to my readers in these countries who viewed and or read the previous post: US, France, and Ghana. Thank you very much. In all, I have viewers. readers in 57 different countries that view different blogs of mine at different times. You can see the updated list of those at my https://gloriapoole.blogspot.com.
You can follow me on twitter on these accounts of mine: @gloriapoole; @gloria_poole; @Tartan_Bliss; @tweetie0817; @ProlifeNurse and @personhood1.
You can read more of the poems and prose and medical lessons I have written on these blogs of mine:
https://tapestry-of-life-LLP.blogspot.comI updated this on 31st August with art sketch I drew star of hercules and words explaining why I drew it.
https://prolife-nurse.blogspot.com I updated this on 6th Sept, 2016
https://save-the-baby-humans.blogspot.comI updated this on 5th Sept, 2016 .
https://real-women-have-babies.blogspot.comI updated this on 290th of August, 2016
The sites that accompany this blog are:
and other blogs and sites of mine. also, for the record, I am the EXACT same WHITE WOMAN who has created art and posted it on web since year 2007 or 2007 or maybe earlier. I posted the information provided to me by the website of ID thief , and the who is about the identity thief who tried to steal my name, and did steal my selfie, and who tried to steal my art I made, to my https://gloriapoole.blogspot.com
Also see the links to the other blogs of mine that I add art I make too.
About me Gloria Poole Registered Nurse artist photographer writer blogger and author:
This is my selfie [Gloria Poole,RN, artist] in spring 2014 but I look the same except that I am thinner and my hair is longer but I still put it in lop-sided pony tail when I walk about or create art to prevent hair from blowing into my eyes or into paint.
This is my 2016 logo for the time being. I signed it in paint and painted in that little brush. Copyrighted.
This is my photo of of my personal Bible and one of my christian crosses to show that Southern Baptist do not worship images of GOD, on crosses or anywhere.
This is one of my photos of the U S flag to remind all that I,Gloria Poole, RN,artist, as owner, creator of the content, writer, photographer am a U S citizen and do all that I do, under the auspices of the First Amendment freedom of press and to worship GOD and to associate with like-minded people.
Georgia Baptist College of Nursing is where I got my education as a nurse and then I took state boards in Georgia years ago. I have a current RN license in Missouri.
I also have a degree in business from the University of Georgia's Terry College of Business.
I create all content on this blog and I, Gloria Poole, own all rights to this blog collectively and individually as single posts. All telephones listed on this account and any account of mine on the web belong to me personally and are in my apartment in Missouri or in my possession at all times. Some of my numbers are wired, landline telephones and some are mobile phones. This blog and all blogs that I create and that contain my words I wrote and or art I made and signed and or photos that I photographed belong exclusively to me Gloria Poole, of Missouri and Georgia. Copyright. Gloria Poole / Gloria / gloriapoole /gloria-poole /gloria.poole/ Ms Gloria Poole/ Poole Gloria / G-L-O-R-I-A / gloriapoole1749 /gloria0817 /gpoole817 / gloriapooleRN at yahoo / gloriapoole.RN / artist-gloriapoole /Gloria Poole,RN,artist /cartooning-by-gloriapoole / photo-by-gloriapoole, and other variations of my real name with or without my professional status as Registered Nurse and with or without numbers after my name, at my own private apt in Missouri which is not shared with anyone and neither is my equipment nor phones shared with anyone, and neither is my isp account shared with anyone which means no one is authorized to log into any account of mine anywhere but me. /signed/ Gloria Poole, RN, artist; at my apt in Missouri on 18th Sept 2016 at 3:44pm.
Gloria Poole / Gloria / gloriapoole / [Ms ] Gloria Poole,RN,artist /words that WORK in Missouri, USA