Sunday, June 13, 2010

Finding the Lost for JESUS is mission for followers of JESUS

The mission of JESUS in the flesh was to introduce THE FATHER GOD in heaven, to humans.
The words of JESUS were concise and POW to the heart usually.
I am adding some of them here to help all people around the world understand who JESUS is, and what HIS mission on the earth was then,and is on until HE returns again to gather HIS believers to heaven with Him.

"And HE [JESUS] saith unto them, 'follow Me, and I will make you fishers of men."
Matthew 4: 19

JESUS said, 'ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hid...let your light so shine before men that they may see your good works and glorify your FATHER which is in heaven." Matthew 5: 14,16

JESUS said, 'let not your heart be troubled. Ye believe in GOD, believe also in Me." John 14: 1

JESUS said, 'and whatsoever ye shall ask in MY Name, that will I do, that THE FATHER may be glorified in The Son. IF ye ask anything in MY NAME, I will do it. IF ye love Me, keep my commandments." John 14: 13-15

JESUS said, 'peace I leave with you. My peace I give unto you; not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled." John 14: 27

JESUS said, 'ye have not chosen Me, but I have chosen you, and ordaineid you that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain; that whatsoever ye shall ask of THE FATHER [GOD in heaven] HE may give it you. These things I command you, that ye love one another." John 15: 16-17

All Scripture from King James Holy Bible.
Gloria Poole; at my home in Missouri; 12: 39 PM, 13-June-2010