Monday, March 30, 2015

words that WORK to have healthy bodies

It is written. "only be sure that thou eat not the blood; for the blood is the life; and thou mayest not eat the life with the flesh. Thou shalt not eat it; thou shalt pour it upon the earth as water. Thou shalt not eat it; that it may go well with thee; and with thy children after thee, when thou do that which is right in the sight of THE LORD. "Deuteronomy 12:23-25, King James Holy Bible.

I am posting this verse here because I believe it is an underlying principle of good health. All of the news about viruses and super-infections bring to mind the fact that GOD HIMSELF caused to be written the "health laws" in Leviticus ,and I believe that in order to stop those viral [as in worldwide] infections, the human race must begin again to follow GOD's little instruction book, which is The Bible, on how to have healthy bodies. I encourage all to read Leviticus because of all books of the Bible, it is the book that details how to live in a healthy way. Anyone who has ever studied the "hard sciences" knows that blood whether human or animal is an excellent culture medium that grows bacteria really fast. I am sure that is why GOD in HIS wisdom said not to ingest it, because it would also ingest any bacteria in it, which would grow like wildfire.

I also have another blog that I have designated as primarily for #publichealth teaching with occasional art I created thrown in to provide some variety; and you can read that blog at:

https://gloriapoole-RN-artist.blogspot.com.

words that WORK is a phrase that I coined to begin with it and it's extension was for the glory of GOD. words that WORK for the glory of GOD is the whole title I intended, meaning that the words I write, accomplish results, achievements to glorify GOD.

Photos that represent me Gloria Poole,RN,artist, creator of words that WORK:

MY personal logo I created for this year.

My copyright notice for this blog.

My photo of U S flag to remind all I am U S citizen in the U S and have all civil liberties of Constitution including first amendment.

MY selfie photo of me Gloria Poole that is the most recent one. I am still wearing my hair in lop-sided ponytail because that works pretty well to keep hair out of my eyes when I walkabout, or paint as artist.

This is a painting I painted to remind all of the symbols of Easter, which is coming up next month, that JESUS was crucified by pagans and that He rose from the dead and is alive forevermore, in heaven, according to the book of Revelation in The Holy Bible.

Statement of ownership and copyright information:

. As always this blog and all content on it belongs exclusively to me Gloria Poole, RN, artist of Missouri and I own all rights to it. I do not have a son, and I have only 2 grown daughters named Jennifer and Leigh who also have minor children of their own. Copyright notice 7 February 2015 at 12:36pm: This blog and all content, all words, all photos and all art on it were created and posted by me Gloria Poole , RN, artist of Missouri and Georgia. Usually I sign the art I create as simply Gloria since that is my first name I was born with; but on pencil drawings I often also sign my born with surname of Poole. I am also known on the web and in real life as Gloria Poole; Gloria J Poole; Gloria Poole, RN, artist; and on the web as : gloriapoole; gloria-poole; gloria.poole; Ms Gloria Poole; gloriapoole.RN; gloriapoole_RN; gloriapooleRN at yahoo; gloria0817; gpoole817; artist-gloriapoole; gloriapoole-paintings; artist-gloria; Poole,Gloria; gloriapoole1749; and other variations of my real, born with, and legal name of Gloria Poole. For the record, I am a white, twice divorced Christian woman and the mother of two grown daughters who are named Jennifer and Leigh. I am also a prolife activist, blogger, artist in all mediums; photographer for my own purposes, Registered Nurse with a license in Missouri but before that for most of my life in the state of Georgia, U.S. citizen born in the state of Georgia; University of Georgia alum, Georgia Baptist College of Nursing alum, writer, illustrator, author. This blog may not be downloaded, nor copied individually or collectively as a whole; nor have domains forwarded to it that do not belong to me, nor may the photos or art on it be reproduced or saved to disk by anyone . I create all content on this blog and I, Gloria Poole, own all rights to this blog collectively and individually as single posts. The telephones listed on this account belong to me and are in my apartment in Missouri or in my possession at all times. Some of my numbers are wired, landline telephones and some are mobile phones. This blog and all blogs that I create and that contain my words and or art and or photos that I create bel*og exclusively to me Gloria Poole, of Missouri and Georgia. Copyright. Gloria Poole /gloriapoole /gloria-poole /gloria.poole/ Ms Gloria Poole/ Poole Gloria at my own, private apt in Missouri which is not shared with anyone and neither is my equipment nor phones shared with anyone, and nether is my isp account shared with anyone. Gloria Poole, RN, artist; at my apt in Missouri on 30 March 2015 at 9:38am.